Terms and conditions
These Terms are effective for all existing and future Kisaan Parivar Mart customers. By accessing this site (hereinafter the “Marketplace”), you agree to be bound by the same and acknowledge that it constitutes an agreement between you and the Company (hereinafter the “User Agreement”). You may not use the Services if you do not accept the Terms or are unable to be bound by the Terms. Your use of the Kisaan Parivar Mart Platform is at your own risk, including the risk that you might be exposed to content that is objectionable, or otherwise inappropriate.
This document is published in accordance with the provisions of Rule 3 of the Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011. The User Agreement may be updated from time to time by the Company without notice. It is therefore strongly recommended that you review the User Agreement, as available on the Marketplace, each time you access and/or use the Marketplace.
The terms ‘visitor(s)’, ‘user(s)’, ‘you’ hereunder refer to the person visiting, accessing, browsing through and/or using the Marketplace at any point in time.
The Marketplace is a platform for domestic consumers to transact with third-party sellers, who have been granted access to the Marketplace to display and offer products for sale through the Marketplace. For abundant clarity, the Company does not provide any services to users other than providing the Marketplace as a platform to transact at their own cost and risk, and other services as may be specifically notified in writing.
The Company is not and cannot be a party to any transaction between you and the third-party sellers, or have any control, involvement or influence over the products purchased by you from such third-party sellers or the prices of such products charged by such third-party sellers. The Company, therefore, disclaims all warranties and liabilities associated with any products offered on the Marketplace.
Services on the Marketplace are available to only select geographies in India, and are subject to restrictions based on business hours and days of third-party sellers.
Transactions through the Marketplace may be subject to a delivery charge where the minimum order value is not met. You will be informed of such delivery charges at the stage of check-out for a transaction through the Marketplace.
Transactions through the Marketplace may be subject to a convenience & safety fee. You will be informed of such convenience & safety fees at the stage of check-out for a transaction through the Marketplace.
Persons who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, undischarged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use/access the Marketplace.
The Marketplace is intended to be a platform for end-consumers desirous of purchasing product(s) for domestic self-consumption. If you are a retailer, institution, wholesaler or any other business user, you are not eligible to use the Marketplace to purchase products from third-party sellers, who have been granted access to the Marketplace to display and offer their products for sale through the Marketplace.
The Company, in its sole discretion and without liability, reserves the right to terminate or refuse your registration, or refuse to permit use/access to the Marketplace, if: (i) it is discovered or brought to notice that you do not conform to the eligibility criteria, or (ii) the Company has reason to believe (including through evaluating usage patterns) that the eligibility criteria is not met/is violated by a user, or (iii) may breach the terms of this User Agreement.
In order to determine compliance with eligibility criteria, the Company inter alia uses an algorithm and/or pre-determined criteria-based technology and accordingly, from time to time, your usage may be restricted or blocked on account of overlap with such algorithms/predetermined criteria. In such cases, if you are a genuine domestic user of the Platform, please contact us for assistance.
Licence & access:
The Company grants you a limited sub-license to access and makes personal use of the Marketplace, but not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with the express prior written consent of the Company. Such limited sublicense does not include/permit any resale or commercial use of the Marketplace or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of the Marketplace or its contents; any downloading or copying of information for the benefit of another third party; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
The Marketplace or any portion of the Marketplace may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without the express prior written consent of the Company
You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of the Marketplace or of the Company and/or its affiliates without the express prior written consent of the Company.
You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing the Company’s name or trademarks without the express prior written consent of the Company.
You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Marketplace, or any other systems or networks connected to the Marketplace or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Marketplace, by hacking, ‘password mining’ or any other illegitimate means.
You hereby agree and undertake not to host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
- Belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right;
- Is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
- Harms minors in any way;
- Infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or another proprietary/intellectual property right;
- Violates any law for the time being in force;
- Deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages and communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
- Threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offense or prevents investigation of any offense or is insulting any other nation;
- Is misleading or known to be false in any way.
Any unauthorized use shall automatically terminate the permission or sub-license granted by the Company.
Account & registration obligations:
The Company aims to ensure that the prices of all products offered for sale are true and correct. However, from time to time, the prices of certain products may not be current or may be inaccurate on account of technical issues, typographical errors or incorrect product information provided to the Company by third-party sellers. In each such case, notwithstanding anything to the contrary, the Company reserves the right to cancel the order without any further liability.
Subject to the foregoing, the price mentioned at the time of ordering a product shall be the price charged at the time of delivery, provided that no product offered for sale on the Marketplace will be sold at a price higher than its MRP (maximum retail price).
- Some of the Services are supported by advertising revenue and may display advertisements and promotions. These advertisements may be targeted to the content of information stored on the Services, queries made through the Services or other information. The manner, mode and extent of advertising by Kisaan Parivar Mart on the Services are subject to change without specific notice to you. In consideration of Kisaan Parivar Mart granting you access to and use of the Services, you agree that Kisaan Parivar Mart may place such advertising on the Services.
- Part of the site may contain advertising information or promotional material or other material submitted to Kisaan Parivar Mart by third parties or Customers. Responsibility for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the Marketplace and/or Kisaan Parivar Mart Platform complies with applicable international and national law is exclusively on the party providing the information/material. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers other than Kisaan Parivar Mart found on or through the Marketplace and/or Kisaan Parivar Mart Platform, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, shall be solely between you and such advertiser. Kisaan Parivar Mart will not be responsible or liable for any error or omission, inaccuracy in advertising material or any loss or damage of any sort incurred as a result of any such dealings or as a result of the presence of such other advertiser(s) on the Marketplace and/or Kisaan Parivar Mart Platform.
- For any information related to a charitable campaign ("Charitable Campaign") sent to Customers and/or displayed on the Marketplace and/or Kisaan Parivar Mart Platform where Customers have the option to donate money by way of (a) payment on a third party website; or (b) depositing funds to a third party bank account, Kisaan Parivar Mart is not involved in any manner in the collection or utilisation of funds collected pursuant to the Charitable Campaign. Kisaan Parivar Mart does not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, completeness, legality or reliability of any information related to the Charitable Campaign. Information related to the Charitable Campaign is displayed for informational purposes only and Customers are advised to do an independent verification before taking any action in this regard.
GST effect on delivery
- As our nation welcomes the ‘One Nation, One Tax’’ initiative, effective from July 1st 2017, we, at Kisaan Parivar Mart, also welcome this change by making our processes fully compliant with GST
- Your orders will be fulfilled as usual and in line with the GST guidelines
- What are the changes you can expect at our end?: Since the government has exempted certain goods from GST, you will receive invoices for them separately. Which means that your order will now be broken down into 3 components:
- At the delivery, our field executive will hand over a delivery statement, listing down all the items you have ordered
- A Delivery Statement for you to check all the items you’ve ordered
- A Tax Invoice showing all the items that have been taxed
- A Bill of Supply
We assure you that you will receive all the GST benefits and lower priced items, as always from Kisaan Parivar Mart. If you still have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us at our Customer Care helpline:
Order limit & minimum order value
- Customers are eligible to place upto 4 live orders
- A customer cannot place another order if 4 of their orders are still live
- Live order refers to all those orders which are not delivered
- Drop shipment orders are split into two separate orders, basis the merchants
- Internal orders are also counted as an order
- Every store has its own delivery charges. The delivery charges are mentioned on the app and web at the checkout page
- The Company may at its discretion charge You a delivery fee,surge fee, convenience fee, packaging fee etc. for the delivery of Products purchased by You on the Marketplace. Such charges will be notified to You prior to placing of an order. By placing the order, you agree to pay for such charges being levied by the Company
Tobacco and Harmful Substances
- Specific Terms with respect to purchase of Cigarettes and Other Tobacco/Smoking Products User agrees and undertakes that:
- He/she is at least eighteen (18) years of age or above and
- He/she lives outside the radius of hundred (100) yards from an educational institution.
- User will not use the Marketplace to purchase cigarettes and other tobacco products if he/she is below the age of 18 years and lives within the radius of hundred (100) yards from an educational institution.
- User are required to provide a copy of government identification document containing photograph and date of birth at the time of placement of Order(s) for the Cigarettes and Other Tobacco/Smoking Products on the Marketplace.
- User shall not place Order for loose cigarettes.
- The Delivery Agent may request User to provide a government identification document at the time of delivery of cigarettes and/other tobacco/smoking products.
- If the User:
- is below the age of 18 years
- government identification document either does not belong to User or appears to be fake
- lives within the radius of hundred (100) yards from an educational institution.
- Then the Delivery Agent reserves the right to cancel the Order and the User would not be entitled to receive any refund any amount paid towards such cancelled Order, including the Delivery Charges and the payment gateway charges.
- The delivery of cigarettes and/other tobacco/smoking products is subject to availability of delivery slots and stocks at the store.