Cancelation & Refund Policy
- As a user, you may cancel an order placed by you before the order enters the “billed” stage. For any permitted cancellations, we will initiate a refund, if any, made by you under the relevant order within approximately 48-72 hours.
- Further, while precautions are taken to ensure accuracy of product specifications, the details of a product as reflected on the Marketplace may be inaccurate due to technical issues, typographical errors or incorrect product information provided to the Company by third-party sellers and in such an event, you shall be notified as soon as such error comes to the notice of the Company. In such an event, the Company reserves the right to cancel your order and grant credit/coupon for the value of the returned product. Such credit shall be available for use against a subsequent invoice for transactions on the Marketplace.
- We maintain a list of all fraudulent transactions and non-complying users, and reserve the right to deny access to such users at any time or cancel any orders placed by them in future.
Returns & refunds
- The Marketplace entitles all users who have purchased a product on the Marketplace to return a product or request replacement after it has been delivered only if there is an issue with the product. If you no longer need the item, bought it by mistake or have changed your mind, you may only return the product at the time of delivery. We will not be able to accept return requests for such cases after delivery.
- If your product has been accepted for return/replacement, please keep the product in the original packaging. In addition, the product must be unused and unwashed, with all tags intact.
- A few products may not be eligible for return and will be marked “Non-returnable” on the product description page.
- We do our best to make sure you do not face the same issue again and improve our services. As a result, we pass on feedback to our merchants who provide the products. For us to do this, it is mandatory for you to share images of the items with which you are facing an issue. Subject to acceptance from the third-party seller of the product, the Company may take back the returned product and grant a credit/refund in lieu of the value of the returned product. Such credit shall be available for use against a subsequent invoice for transactions on the Marketplace.
- The timeline to raise a complaint depends on the category in which the product falls into: Consumable Perishables – meats, seafood, frozen food and FnV, dairy category including milk, eggs and bread, etc. (7 days); Consumable Non-perishables – groceries, etc. (7 days); General Merchandise – Electronics, home furnishings, fashion, etc. (7 days); Freebie missing issue (7 days); Entire wrong order and MDND (7 days); and Other issues – insect, fungus or foreign material, expired products, etc. (no restriction).
- In case of any complaints related to items purchased from the Duty-free sale, the complaint TAT is the following: consumable perishables (3 days), consumable non-perishable consumables (7 days), and general merchandise including household and lifestyle items, etc. (15 days). Please note, all perfumes and personal care items are non-returnable and non-refundable. Please check them at your doorstep while receiving the order, as we will not be able to accept any complaints for those items after delivery.
- The refund timeline depends on the mode of payment used. It is the following for each mode: Kisaan Parivar Mart wallet (24–48 hours), Payzapp and G-pay (5–7 working days), IMPS (24–48 hours), Bank - CC/DC/NB (5–7 working days), and external wallet (24–48 hours).
- You may request a refund/replacement for Electronics and Cookware products within 7 days of delivery in case there is a quality issue. This request will only be considered if all original tags and packaging are intact. It is also requested that a user should check if the product seal is intact (i.e., not broken) while accepting the order to avoid any kind of damage-related complaints after delivery.
- Further, it is clarified that for electronic and cookware products, no returns shall be accepted post 7 days of delivery and the user should get in touch with the Brand/Manufacturer with the original invoice given at the time of delivery from Kisaan Parivar Mart.
- A few items listed may or may not carry a seller warranty. For these, Kisaan Parivar Mart will provide a basic return policy.
- Refunds, if any, shall be made at the same issuing bank through which the Product was purchased. For cash on delivery transactions, the User has the option to receive the refund as Kisaan Parivar Mart cash in the Kisaan Parivar Mart wallet or the refund can be credited in any bank account via NEFT (for which the User shall have to share the bank details).
- For payments made through electronic means such as debit card, credit card, net banking, wallet, etc., the refund shall be made using the same payment mode
- All refunds shall be made in Indian Rupees only
Unified Payments Interface (UPI) is an instant real-time payment system developed by National Payments Corporation of India facilitating inter-bank transactions. The interface is regulated by the Reserve Bank of India and works by instantly transferring funds between two bank accounts on a mobile platform
- UPI is built over Immediate Payment Service (IMPS) for transferring funds
- UPI would appear as a separate tab on the Payment Options page on your android application
- Once you click on the UPI option, it will scan your device to find out the UPI apps on your phone
- You can choose one of the apps to pay for the order and complete the transaction
Refund against the transaction (if any) would be reflected in your respective account within 5-7 working days post initiation.
Orders delivered directly by our manufacturer-partners
- You may request for a refund/replacement within 7 days of delivery, for items/products which get delivered in 5-7 days (look for the tag on product images) with all original tags & packaging intact in case of any quality issues. It is also requested that a user should check if the product seal is intact (i.e. not broken) while accepting the order to avoid any kind of damage related complaints post-delivery
- Further, it is clarified that for items/products which get delivered in 5-7 days (look for the tag on product images), no returns shall be accepted post 7 days of delivery and the user should get in touch with the Brand/Manufacturer with original invoice given at the time of delivery from our Manufacturer-partners
- The customer cannot return a partial order/ open package at the doorstep (Doorstep return policy is not applicable for this case)
- The refund will be initiated to the customer once their reverse pickup order has been marked as delivered post returning it to the delivery executive
- DS Return Policy: If you want to return a product, please keep the product in the original packaging. In addition, the product must be unused and unwashed, with all tags intact
- Non-returnable products information visible in the product info/description section on the website/app: A few products may not be eligible for return and will be marked “Non-returnable”